Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cebuanas


The greatest time of the my life happened with a Cebuana. 

 We met online.  I know its stupid and cliché but it really did feel like “love that first  sight”.  We were attracted to each other...  REALLY attracted to each other and could not stop smiling as we saw each other on the web cam for the first time.  Then something amazing happened.  We just kept talking and talking and talking.  Even though were were worlds apart, from different generations and different cultures, we had a lot in common as far as life views and philosophy.  We were interested in each other not only physically, but interested in what each other had to say.  It was an amazing connection that kept getting stronger and stronger. 

We decided to get more serious talking about meeting each other and what it would take to be together.  She wanted me to get more serious.  I was reluctant because I had just gotten out of a relationship with a girl that was too much like this Cebuana

When I did take her on and decide to try, she stared talking to her ex-boyfriend.  I thought it was harmless, but then she started talking to him regularly and very quickly I realized that she was still very much into him.

He begged for her to come back and she accepted.  As mature as she was, I felt maybe she was too young for the serious and committed kind of relationship I was looking for.  We broke up and found other people.  She became engaged with her ex and I hooked up with an friend of mine.

Five months later our relationships had failed and we were talking again.  We were talking about our failed relationships.  Her relationship with her ex that turn out to be and Ex for a very good reasonAnd I had gotten my self mixed up with a very crazy new Filipina that got pregnant with another man’s baby.  We were very sad that we had stopped talking and started planning to meet up again. 

Two or so months later, we met in Cebu City.  The connection we made there was amazing.  I can honestly say I have never felt a connection like that and its really hard to describe.  We could talk all night and all day without even noticing that the TV was off the entire week.  There was no entertainment greater than laughing and smiling and making love with each other constantly.  It does not have anything to do with the fact that she is Cebuana, but its definitely a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment