Monday, November 18, 2013

filipina mail order wives?

I don't know that I would try a filipino mail order bride and I wonder why anyone else would.
I love filipinas but most pinay I have met are not faithful to foreigners.  They tend to use
us for fun rather than for something serious.  I mean, not all but many talk very openly to me
about how many foreigners they have had and their adventures with each.

I would not get a filipino mail order bride because I need to get to know they pinay before
I would be willing to make such a big step in commitment.  My personal feeling is that you really
cannot know who a person is or your own actual feelings toward them until you live with them.

It really takes time to get to know what someone is all about.  So you don't have really enough
time to do that with a filipino mail order bride.  You only have time for a few conversations, doing the paper work and then meeting.  So you really don't know what you have gotten yourself into until its
too late.

I know of a few cases where the mail order bride comes to the US then goes off on her own
once you has a legal right to be within the country.  She marries some elderly guy or military guy.
Then gets a job in the US and moves away from the guy to live her own life.

I don't really know the situation or what kind of arrangement that the couple has.  Anyway,
the case I heard about was some young Thai girls.

I used online dating to find my filipina fiance and we have actually been talking and meeting for two years.  We have lived with each other for a while, gotten in arguments and been very open about what
we like and don't like.  There is still a ways to go but we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment