Monday, November 18, 2013

Philippine Wife

Philippine Wife


Man, I am fed up with American women!  Really, its the younger generation.  Relationship-wise
they don't have any marketable skills and they are lazy.  Or maybe its generation-x, my generation.

They are lazy, they cannot cook and refuse to clean.  I mean if you are homemaker, make the goddamn home!  They are very spoiled like children.  They expect everything from a man but don't contribute anything.  They are selfish and materialistic.

I am done with American women.  Especially, after seeing wives from other countries.  So far all my co-workers who have married Ethiopian women, Arab women, Japanese women don't have the kind of ridiculous problems that I have had with my American wife.

 filipino womenThe most impressive that I have seen has been filipina wives.  For a good man, she is incredible and make it so he never has to want for anything outside the relationship.  She serves her man, cares for his every need.  She can usually cook very good.  Call me old fashioned but when a woman can cook HOLY SHIT that is big deal.

So I started courting a filipina not only to play around but to "wife her".  It was not easy to find a good one, I won't lie.  Most that I met already have a man and just wanted me for my money.  I met literally 20-30 scammer artists, online beggars, and desperate ladies looking to "borrow" money rather than start a real relationship.  The filipino dating scene is maggoty with ladies looking for a hand out from
a dumb foreigner.

I was discouraged after meeting so many of these impoverished women.  But when I finally met the good girls, they were very serious, very sweet and willing to do anything to show me just how real they were.

I narrowed the list down to about three and ended actually meeting two.  One turned out to be an insane lunatic that told me she was having my baby..

It was NOT mine according the DNA evidence.  The other has been absolutely better than what I thought possible.

She is like a super woman.  She is brilliant, hardworking independent and mature.  She has a degree and a job. She supports everything I do and is interested in my life.  She is willing to put into the relationship more than what she gets out of it investing time, trust and love into something she is willing to work toward building rather than looking for a man that is supposed to give EVERYTHING and get what is left from the remains of the relationship.

This filipina is definitely wife material.

No comments:

Post a Comment