Monday, November 18, 2013

pride for pinay bride

I was married 17 years.  I am about to marry again but this time for good.  In the first marriage we
really grew apart over the years and there were two many things we were not willing to compromise.

I am really not wanting a wedding with my filipino bride.  I believe marriage is in the heart, not on
a piece of paper.  The marriage certificate is a legally binding document that is used for taxes and for
recognition by the government.  It gives special privileges as a married couple that you can
take advantage of.  For me that ACTUAL marriage (the commitment, trust, loyalty) is built in the heart.
And its forged over time through work.  I was willing to do that work with my first wife, but she was not.

Marriage is definitely for me.  How do I know?  I actually am good at commitment and I am not into
constant hunting.  I am into building and investing into what I have.  This time I want to do it with someone that can give back as much as I am willing to put in. So I am looking for a filipina.

As I said, I don't want a marriage because I feel its very personal and between only me and my filipino wife.  But, all that said, if my filipina bride wants a wedding, we will have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment