Monday, November 18, 2013

with coconut oil, pull the hair

I am obsessed with long black filipina hair.  My fiance just got her hair curly and it looks very nice.
I love it.  I have been wondering how filipinas always have that long amazing hair.  I mean, I know its
genetics but is there anything else?

Recently, my fiance told me that she used coconut oil in her hair.  I assumed she meant some sort of cream conditioner that is extracted from coconut milk.  But know.. she means actual coconut milk.
She puts it in her hair.  I got curious and looked it up and apparently its got all kinds
of vitamins in it.  Like B1, B6, E and lots of other stuff thats good for you.

I guess that is one of the secrets.  She does something to the coconut milk to get the coconut oil out of it and then applies it to her hair.

whatever she is doing it looks great!  And I have fun pulling it hard when I am fucking her
from behind.  She really loves that.  Its one of the main reasons that she keeps it long for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment